Healing Neck & Joints
8643 Hauser Ct, Suite #240
Lenexa, KS 66215
Over the past two years have seen a retirement and/or relocation of three of the five certified atlas orthogonal chiropractors in the Kansas City Metro. This makes my office one of only two in the area, and the only one in the state of Kansas. Which ultimately means demand at the office has been very high, particularly for the specialty care of the neck. With this in mind, we are still striving to make certain these unique services are as accessible to the public as possible.
However, if you are having trouble finding an open spot in a timely manner, make sure to use the "waitlist" option (see PS below) at the bottom of the scheduler page. This will give you an email notification if an open spot occurs. Please enter a brief note in the description of what symptoms you're dealing with. If you are struggling quite a bit we will try to work you in ASAP. This goes for new patients as well.
I appreciate everyone's understanding, please let me know if you have questions/concerns.
Actual online scheduler page is HERE.
Ryan Spurgeon, DC, BCAO
PS concerning the "waitlist":
- If you have an urgent issue to be seen for, it is often best to select “Atlas Adjustment/Focused Visit” for the waitlist, as these become available most often. You may also go in again and select another visit type, in case those become available as well.
- If you’re having trouble finding an appointment time on our online scheduler, or are having difficulty with the waitlist feature on the website you can reach out via text or phone; 913.353.6655.
- There is a “note” area in the waitlist where you can describe what you would like to be seen for.
- As appointments become available during the time you selected, you will receive notifications via email and/or text, depending which is selected (in settings) in your profile. When you get a notification, you can then follow that link to book the appointment online.
- If you are a new patient, you will need to schedule an appointment prior to adding yourself to the waitlist. Once you’ve scheduled your Initial Visit please take a few moments to fill out the online health intake form. This will allow Dr. Spurgeon time to review your information prior to your appointment time.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency call 911.
please do not schedule as a new patient if you do not intend on making the appointment. You are taking time from other patients.
ONLINE SCHEDULER CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING HERE
Once you schedule your first visit, there will be an option to fill out your intake forms online. If you would rather fill them out on paper, feel free to download the forms below. If you fill them out ahead of time you can scan and email them to email@example.com, or just bring them in on your first visit. You're only require to fill out the "Auto Accident Forms" if you were recently involved in an auto accident and are still working with your personal injury insurance.